A little heads up first; I've been more or less sick since the past week or so. It's around that time of year where I may have an illness fit and be MIA for some time. Hopefully, it won't come to that.
Now then... Since I wish to work on Project "Next Life", I feel that it wouldn't hurt that I become more open about it. Earlier, I had already given away that the characters I've made will have their own original designs (while having some sort of familiarity for the sake of identifying them). So here, I made a little Q&A to explain any questions that may be asked.
* Will Next Life replace your Pkmn works?
- Maybe... It depends on whether or not doods still wanna see the mons. If I sense enough feedback, I'll simply alternate between the two.
* Who will appear in this project?
- As said earlier; characters, old and/or known, may appear. Newer ones, such as Lavix, are characters that I haven't gotten around to introducing propery before I began the project. There may even be some that are exclusive to the project.
* What does the name mean?
- It's a temporary name, but Next Life refers to the cast, mainly Riu, leaving their world and reside within a new one; no longer being a pokemon. In said world, they'll have no memory of what they once were or any certain content in the old one. However, their general memories of each other and abilities will remain intact. So the general problem is to find out who's who.
* Both worlds connect?
* Why did you start this project?
- I hate "Why" questions...try again.
* What convinced you to begin Next Life?
- I wished for something that may stick out more; something that I can safely claim as my own without any unnecessary trouble. Since whenever...copyright has always seemed like a big issue, whether or not it's in fair use. Granted that I had no trouble with anything Pkmn related, the general issue had scared me from using audio clips for the most part... Then again, I haven't used my SmashLuigi25 channel in what, 3 years? Who even goes there now? Strike me if I'm wrong. =.=;;
* Just give those companies the finger. :Y
- That's not a question. But I definitely would if something happens. =u=;
* Is there a story? What is your vision?
- Typically, I have "gamer's vision". In that regard, I think of it as an action-adventure; more along the lines of "Metroidvania" where there is plenty of action and a widespread of areas to explore. However, that's too ambitious at the moment, so *ahem*... There is a story, I'm still workin' on it.
* Any "non-canon" tidbits?
- *M.Bison voice* OF COURSE! I'm a bored mofo. :U
* Is there a more mature setting or will it remain E rated?
- Possibly leaning more to an E10+ or a T rating... Nowadays I can't stand gore (even in modern Mortal Kombat .-.) or "fanservice", if you catch my drift. However, I'm not afraid to do most things...long as it's not a bloodbath or some scary s#!%. .-.;;
* What about Luigi??? :U
- Nuu... No Weegees heeeeere. :Y
* Why does alternate Lavix have a baseball bat? :U
- Well, SOMETHING had to replace the branch wand...sorta. It's hard enough to not make her look Braixen-ish. :Y
* When's the next character?
- Workin' on it as you read this.
If there are any other questions, feel free to ask...........cause I'm lonely. There, I said it. ;A;
Listening to: X, The Legend [Megaman Zero]
Watching: Playthrough Commentaries
Playing: Pokken Tournament