| Look at it!|
Look At It!!
LOOK AT IT!!!
[Having some technical difficulties...]
|* 1-3: Lineart (1 Char.) or a 8-Bit Icon|
* 4-7: Lineart (Group), an animated 8-Bit Icon, or an Advanced Sprite Icon
* 8-10: Simple Colored Art (1 Char.) or an animated Advanced Sprite Icon.
* 11-14: Simple Colored Art (Group)
* 15-19: Colored Art made with GIMP
* 20-25: Something Epic (I'll try to surprise you.)
* 26+: An animation or any of the above.
[Note - It is granted that I may take long for whatever reason, please be patient, I deal with life at my age]
I'll do what I can in return for anyone who donates. Whether it's an animated sprite or more, I'll do my best. I'm far past the line of boredom here.
Oh, for anyone who asks for a commish, they may have full right to whatever I make for them. For example; if I make an animation for a person, they are free to post it in their area(s) and whatnot. You ask for it, it's yours to do as you please.
- My Commission Policy -
- I strongly recommend you to hang on to your points until I have it finished.
- [Optional] Try to keep it within my series range. For example, If I often draw Mario, I may only draw something Mario related.
- [Optional] Nothing 18+ please. Personally, I'm not bothered but I have standards to maintain.
- Anything MLP related is acceptable, but this is my only exception. I'll say no for requests, art trades are questionable.
* If the deviant has paid me beforehand (before I start/finish);
- They will be my main objective to complete. Requests are put on hold until then.
- If I take way too long, about 2 months maximum, the commish is a freebie and I'll refund the deviant.
^ If the deviant themself insists on me keeping the points, so be it.
* Animation Commissions;
- When I have the requests done, I will only make animations through a commission.
- The max lenght of the animation must be 30 seconds or shorter.
^ Looping animations may extend longer than 30 secs. depending on how long they are.
- Again, if I take too long (4 months max), it's a freebie.